PLEASE CARPOOL and if you’re going to drink…RIDE SHARE
Google it…it will take you right there.
What to do:
- Show up for your registered time slot.
- Check-in tables will be behind the NFA building under the tent.
- Each time slot will have a check-in table
- Proceed to your table
- Present your Eventbrite app or printed ticket
- You will receive 2 tickets…1 for your burger…1 for your fries.
- You will proceed to the appropriate chef’s table for your burger
- You will then proceed to the fry table
- There are plenty of seats at picnic tables and standing at the hi-tops under the tent
- Once you’re finished eating, you’re free to hang out, but please vacate the tables so others can eat.
- We’d love for you to hang out all day, but please remember that there are going to be 1000+ people over the course of the day and we want everyone to enjoy themselves equally.
Where can you go before or after NFA:
Dunwoody Village is an open container district…not a BYOB district.
- Bar(n) & Morty’s – buy a drink…have a seat…watch the Braves or NBA on a beautiful outdoor screen.
- Taqueria Los Hermanos – Grab a margarita…enjoy their patio.
- Dunwoody Tavern – this is place is Dunwoody OG…play some pool…watch the Braves
- Porter Brew & Que – nice outdoor seating
- Vintage Pizzeria – Opens at 4p
- Novo Cucina – Italian food, nice bar and amazing house made Gelato
- Cinnaholic – Fantastic desserts
- Valor Coffee – Nice vibe and great coffee.
- Carbonara – Have a burger for lunch…hit Carbonara for dinner.